Looks like O.J. Simpson's girlfriend learned from the best.
According to the Miami Herald, Christie Prody, 32, has been named in at least 18 police reports in Miami-Dade County since 2000, although only a few resulted in charges, and none led to jail time.
Guess you pick up some interesting things when you're dating a murderer.
Later this month, Simpson is due in court in Las Vegas to respond to charges of kidnapping and robbery - felonies that could send OJ to prison for decades.
But the football great's life between beating the rap for the 1994 murder of his ex-wife and her friend and the present day has been bumpy, to say the least.
The Miami-Dade police reports offer a glimpse of Simpson's life with Christie Prody since moving to South Florida after his "Trial of the Century" acquittal.
Below is a sampling - not even close to the whole list - of recent police incidents involving Christie Prody (above) and O.J. Simpson in South Florida ...
- Christie Prody has accused OJ Simpson of entering her home illegally, stealing pages from her address book and erasing her voice mails.
- Police have been called to break up loud fights between the couple five times in the past seven years.
- Prody was ejected from a hotel near Miami International Airport in May 2000 for kicking and slapping Simpson.
- She shoved him again on July 4, 2005, and then slapped one of his friends, according to various police reports.
- Now-deceased sex tape broker David Hans Schmidt allegedly tried to shop a sex tape of OJ Simpson, Christie Prody and model Patty Kuprys, a video Simpson denied existed and threatened legal action over.
- Christie Prody caused a rift between Simpson and his daughter Sydney, 21, in January 2003. Police found Sydney, then 17, alone in her bedroom. She told them she and O.J. were fighting because she did not like Prody.
- Sydney's brother Justin, then 14, told investigators he got along fine with Prody ... after the local Department of Children & Families received 13 anonymous calls from Miami accusing Simpson of child abuse in 2003.
- Prody was reprimanded by police in 2004 for using Simpson's disabled parking permit to park in a handicapped spot at Target.
- Police recovered a stolen 30-foot motorboat - without its engines - from Simpson's property in 2003. It appeared Simpson had no involvement.
- Federal agents raided Simpson's home in 2001 as part of an international drug investigation. Simpson wasn't charged in the Ecstasy ring.
- Christie Prody was busted for marijuana possession in Southwest Miami last year. She paid a fine for the misdemeanor drug charge.
- Prody was also fined by the city of Miami in 2002, pleading no contest to animal cruelty after her cat was found dead from abandonment.
- Just two months ago, the Juice allegedly threatened to kill a local handyman who he hired to do some repairs, then accused of sleeping with Prody.