As Blake Lively continues to make a name for herself on The CW hit Gossip Girl, it seemed like a good time to help fans get to know this actress a bit more.
Here are a few fun facts about the star, courtesy of People magazine:
1. Lively told In Style that her Gossip Girl character (Serena van der Woodsen) wore a $12,000 John Galliano jacket and a $10,000 Chanel coat for her first day of school.
2. She was the only actual teenager in 2005's The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants with America Ferrera, Alexis Bledel and Amber Tamblyn.
3. Regarding her actor brothers, Blake said: "They set me up on some auditions and after a very short amount of time I got The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants," thanking them for assisting with her career.
4. At L.A.'s Burbank High School, Lively was senior class president, a cheerleader, and a member of the championship choir.
5. Her father Ernie played her onscreen dad in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Of her showbiz family she told the Boston Herald, "I think it's great that they're all in it. I grew up on sets. They're very helpful and understanding."