Take cover, Tinseltown: Sanjaya Malakar is on his way!
The former American Idol finalist has put a "For Sale" sign on his family's suburban Seattle home.
People magazine reports that Dennis Fletcher, the realtor brokering the deal, is making no secret of the property's resident star.
"I've probably spent, so far, about $2,500, $2,600," the real estate agent said of his marketing campaign that includes Sanjaya's autographed picture on the house flier and a Sanjaya song clip on its site listing.
So, with Malakar making his way to Hollywood, just one question remains: What the heck will he do there? We've got a few suggestions:
- The Dillon Panthers need a water boy on Friday Night Lights. We're guessing they'd rather have Sanjaya than Adam Sandler.
- Jayden James needs a baby sitter. Desperately.
- Four words: High School Musical extra.
- Consider typecasting on Bionic Woman: Portray a cute cyborg who people like only because you're Indian, have silly hair and can sort of carry a tune.
- Have sex with Lindsay Lohan.