No, this is not a reference to a Britney Spears sex tape. But it's almost as entertaining.
Below, our favorite train wreck proves that she's also an automobile disaster, as she drives directly into a parked car. While she still may have a number of accidents to go before Britney can claim to be as incompetent as Lindsay Lohan behind the wheel, here are a few highlights of the hilarious/depressing video:
- The celebrity news reporters constantly asking Britney if she's alright. In reality, of course, they just need her to be in focus.
- Brit's first response: "I'm not a brainiac." File this under Statements That Need Not Be Uttered, such as Spencer Pratt announcing he likes attention.
- Brit's first question: "Is my car alright?" This should always be the first issue on your mind when a) you're the one who drove into a parked vehicle and b) you have enough money to fix any dent that may have occurred as a result of your idiocy.
- Brit's first course of action: Checking on her own car. Yup, looks okay. Off to lunch.
- Brit's ignored course of action: Checking on the other car. Showing a hint of remorse. Leaving a note. Acting like an adult in any sense of the word.
Check it out for yourself:
A police report has been filed against Spears by the owner of the parked car. So this won't be the last we hear of this fender bender.
We're just glad Brit put a puppy's life in danger in this case and not Sean Preston or Jayden James.