"I'm not ashamed that I need glasses for distance. I did not feel like I needed to have all of that hair, which was typical Star Jones, or the extra lashes or the heavy makeup."
- Star Jones, on Star Jones
"If things go well and we get married, I'm going to be smart this time and I'm going to have him sign a prenup and if we get divorced, I'll get half his allowance."
- Paula Abdul, about younger boyfriend JT Torregiani
"I'm just hoping people do get it and don't truly think that I do sunbathe in high heels and a bikini and a full face of makeup."
- Victoria Beckham, on her "Posh" image
"It's weird, it's weird. I don't wear rings... The only ring that I was wearing is our championship rings, but you only wear that maybe two times, three maybe. So I have to get used to it."
- Tony Parker, on wearing a wedding ring now that he's married to Eva Longoria
"Funny is key. Funny, silly, someone who doesn't take themselves seriously, someone who can be ridiculous. That's the most attractive thing."
- Jessica Biel, on the kind of man she goes for
"Truth be told, I worry that the Simpsons-writing portion of my brain has been destroyed after 14 years of talking to Lindsay Lohan and that guy from One Tree Hill, so maybe it's all for the best."
- Former Simpsons writer Conan O'Brien, on not being asked to participate in the big-screen version of the animated show
"You know how people ask, 'Who is the love of your life?' God, I hope I haven't met that person yet, in a way, because I'm single. I hope I haven't had that, since that would be sad."
- Winona Ryder
"This is an outrage."
- Tina Fey, on her show, 30 Rock, scoring 10 Emmy nominations
"I've actually rented BjÃ¶rk's swan dress. I know that's kind of recycling, but I saw An Inconvenient Truth.
- The Office star Rainn Wilson (below), on what he plans to wear to the Emmys