Thanks to People magazine for this great collection of celebrity quotes. Let's take a look at what a deposed, delusional Grey's Anatomy star, an incarcerated ho-tel heiress and others had to say this week ...
"They fired the wrong guy."
- Isaiah Washington, on being let go from Grey's Anatomy
"I am being strong and trying to make the best out of the situation. And the letters I'm receiving really do put a smile on my face as I sit here in my cell, sad and alone."
- Paris Hilton, in a letter to a fan she wrote from jail
"I'm definitely going to have some, I'm sure. Especially when you see what happens to your body after you have a baby."
- Liv Tyler, on plastic surgery, to Allure
"I'm four months along, but I feel like I'm carrying the baby in my a--, it's so big."
- Drea de Matteo, on her pregnancy
"The show was fantastic, and nobody did drugs. Everybody on that show saved their money and did the right thing."
'80s teen heartthrob Scott Baio, on surviving Hollywood by having a steady job on the hit show Happy Days
"I think he's doing well, he's the vagabond of Europe."
- Bruce Willis, on how pal Owen Wilson is handling his split with Kate Hudson
"I'm more insecure than I ever let anyone know."
- Catherine Zeta-Jones, on a little-known fact about herself, to InStyle
"Actually, I would consider it. All due respect and trying to be as modest as I can be, I am a dancer. But I don't think I would be on Dancing with the Stars, mainly because I would be too shy."
- Al Pacino, on whether he'd consider a run on the popular reality show
"A girl like Fergie comes with stuff â€" a lot of stuff. And there just wasn't enough room for the stuff."
- Josh Duhamel, on why he and the singer bought a "big house"
"Jane and I hang out. We're just like Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan."
- Wanda Sykes, on her close friendship with Monster-In-Law costar Jane Fonda