Thanks to People magazine for this great collection of quote-worthy material from some of our favorite celebrity gossip mainstays...
"Yes, in 10 years. For the moment, there are still so many things I need to accomplish."
- BeyoncÃ©, when asked by the June issue of France's Questions de femmes magazine if she wants to have her own family
"I don't really pay attention to all that. It's only when people start to treat me like one that it really freaks me out."
- Jessica Alba, on the notion of being a sex symbol, to Parade magazine
"I always put one of them in charge. If they bring a little group of guys over to the house to have a pool party or whatever, I just say, 'Dude... you're in charge. If anything happens to one of my daughters, I'm coming to you first, and then I'm going to kill all your friends right in front of you, and you'll be last.'"
- Bruce Willis, pictured with daughter Rumer Willis, on his method for keeping Rumer and her sisters safe from teenage boys
"I cannot stand dealing with people in this business. You have all these people you pay who are supposed to be on your side, but I can't trust them like I can my mother."
- Knocked Up star Katherine Heigl, on choosing her mom as her talent management team
"I think she should definitely be punished, but going to jail for a traffic violation is pretty absurd."
- Nicky Hilton, on sister Paris' jail sentence, which she started serving Sunday night
"My thin phase is gonna go soon."
- Courtney Love, on fearing that she'll reverse her recent dramatic weight loss when she quits smoking, on her Web site
"The mighty Sting momentarily looks like a petulant pansy instead of the god of rock."
- Police drummer Stewart Copeland, rating his bandmate's performance during a reunion concert in Vancouver, on his Web site
"I'm so happy. Sometimes very tired, but mostly just a happy mother. I like to get [the babies] out now, just go out and show them the world. Say hi to the flowers."
- Marcia Cross on the joys of motherhood
"They've asked me a hundred times, 'Are you married?' How many times can you say you're not married? You get asked all these personal questions and a lot of times I've just got to put some humor in it to deal with it."
- Enrique Iglesias, on why he told the press that he was now divorced from Anna Kournikova, though the still-together couple has never married
"I wasn't afraid of dying as much as I was really afraid of getting my hair cut. It might sound funny, but it's true."
â€" Marilyn Manson, on his childhood fears