The wife of ESPN.com's renowned Sports Guy offers her thoughts below on the many aspiring Mrs. Andy Baldwins, so let's get right down to business.
[Bill Simmons] made a top-10 list of revelations you should never bring up if you're trying to win over The Bachelor. I thought it was funny so I'm passing it along. He's enjoying this show way too much. He calls it the "I have to tell you something ... " list...
- "I have herpes."
- "I have a kid."
- "I can't have kids."
- "I used to date (fill in any NBA player over 6-foot-3)."
- "Not only am I in a Girls Gone Wild video, I'm on the cover."
- "I can't legally come within 100 yards of my ex-boyfriend."
- "I lost my virginity to Joe Buck."
- "I don't really enjoy sex that much. I just don't get it."
- "When we meet my mom, just be prepared, she's a very heavy woman."
- "I'm divorced."
This list was created immediately after we found out that Bevin the Ankle Faker is divorced. She claims that she wanted to tell Andy Baldwin sooner, only she "never had a chance."
Once Bevin revealed this news to the camera, I quickly revised my final two. She's done and she knows it - I think she was in denial.
She's had a look on her face like she slept with her best friend's fiancée and has to tell her the night before her wedding. She's freaking out.
During one scene, she told Amber Alchalabi that it bothers her that Andy is falling for multiple girls, especially ones who are 23 and haven't had enough "life experiences" to be ready for marriage.
Follow this link to continue reading the Sports Gal's recap of The Bachelor ...