"Can I really make a difference? That's what I like to wonder to myself when I put on my diamond bustier and have my assistants oil my buttocks before each and every show."
"My mother taught me two things. Never talk about politics or money."
- Nicky Hilton (right)
** THG Note: She couldn't have taught you how to bludgeon your sister with a baseball bat, huh?
"Jennifer and I are so much alike as far as our drive, our determination, what we want to achieve. That's why we're connected. But I could never go forward and finish the relationship with Jennifer because I was still in love with Kim [Porter]. She still had my heart."
- Diddy, on why his relationship with Jennifer Lopez failed
"I always knew on some level that I was not going to come into my own until my late thirties."
- Matthew Fox, on becoming famous later in life
"She's gorgeous. She could have my babies. I'd do her in a heartbeat."
- Janice Dickinson on Angelina Jolie
"I have no ill will towards him, but a lot of times I'll hear, â€˜They're really interested in you, but they're after Peter Sarsgaard."
- Bobby Cannavale
"I'm actually in those shots, but you can't see me because I'm three miles behind them."
- Actor and avid cycler Will Ferrell, on why there aren't shirtless photos of him biking alongside Lance Armstrong and Matthew McConaughey
"I was really sick in the beginning, and I thought, â€˜What the hell have I done?'"
- Pregnant actress Marcia Cross on morning sickness