Shopping sprees are nothing new for Britney Spears.
Looking thin and hot, unfortunately, are.
But the 24-year-old singer is officially back, adorning the cover of the newest edition of the journalistic beacon known as Us Weekly.
When the previously-pregnant pop princess recently dialed up the Malibu, Calif., boutique Planet Blue on October 9, she declared that something special in mind for herself -- a reward for dropping more than 25 pounds! Yeah, shopping!
Just weeks after giving birth to Sutton Pierce Federline, Mrs. Federline is sporting a noticeably slimmer physique, and she did it without the aid of a trainer, special pills or nutritionist.
"She is not treating herself with food and desserts anymore," says a family friend.
According to an employee at the store, Spears gushed that she was "a whole new size -- an 8," and needed "all new clothes."
Spears' weight ballooned from 120 to 160 during the pregnancy, but she was able to drop those pounds (like K-Fed drops awful beats, yo) with the age-old method of diet and exercise.
- How did Britney revamp her lifestyle and lose the weight?
- Is Kevin Federline helping or hurting her comeback?
- Is she pushing herself too hard, too fast?
- What does Sean Preston think of all this?
- Do you like her new preppy look?
- Has she heard about Sara Evans and that bastard, porn-loving, adulterous husband of hers? Good God!
For more details on this story in the coming days, including the healthy habits that helped Brit drop pounds fast, stay tuned to T.H. Gossip.