Lindsay Lohan reveals a lot in an interview with Harper Bazaar. The issue will be available June 20, but Hollywood Gossip readers needn't wait that long for a few excerpts:
- "I need to focus on my career and getting my life in order ... My mom married young, but it was a different time." Back then, people actually honored their movie commitments.
- "I've heard that guys are intimidated by me even though I'm not an intimidating person. I'm honest and straightforward, and people aren't used to that."
- "I've become like the guy in relationships. Lately I just cannot be in a monogamous relationship. But there are people I want to date." Just not exclusively. How else would she compete with rival Paris Hilton for most guys toyed with?
- "I don't need to do any more kid movies. The word `kid' makes you feel like a child. Someone I dated called me `kid' all the time. I hated that." Wait, Lindsay relates the terms kid/child with one another? Crazy.
- "People like to think that just because I'm young and like to enjoy my life, I'm some crazy party girl. I hate the term `party girl' ï¿½" I hate it." In response, Lohan threw an anti-party galla.
- "I'm in this career for the longevity of it, not just for doing everything too fast and then running out of steam." The clothes don't hurt, either.